Maximum stock removal rate and a high initial aggressiveness thanks to the geometrically shaped ceramic grain. Ideal for machining stainless steels and superalloys with a cool cut and no discolouration thanks to the TOP SIZE additional grinding-active layer. AF890 achieves its full performance when used with angle grinders in the upper power range.
- Maximum stock removal tanks to geometrically shaped ceramic grain leads to a reduction in operating costs
- More than twice as much stock removal compared to conventional ceramic grain abrasives
- Increase in productivity: More workpieces per unit of time due to fast cutting
- Extremely stable dimensions and a durable vulcanized backing satisfy the highest safety requirements
- The tailored and extremely hard back-up pad VSM TURBO PAD 3 leads to a further increase in stock removal
- Cool grinding processes and extended service lives thanks to the additional grinding-active layer VSM TOP SIZE
📍VSM ACTIROX: Designed for maximum performance in metalworking